Warehouse Operative - Reach And Counterbalance
Warehouse Operative – Reach and Counterbalance
Monday to Friday 5.45am to 2.15pm / 1:30pm to 10pm rotating
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a warehousing environment essential.
• Reach and Counterbalance forklift truck licenses required
• IT Skills including Excel and SAP
• Previous training/experience working to IATA, IMDG & ADR regulations – desirable although not essential
• Good working knowledge of warehousing software and systems, (hand held scanners)
• A good level of numeracy and literacy
• Methodical, with a good attention to detail
• Experience of inspection, testing and auditing activities within a manufacturing environment is desirable
• The ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with colleagues and other departments within the business is essential
• A working knowledge of working with hazardous goods
• Experience in a warehouse environment preferred with some knowledge of quality systems and procedures
• Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and able to work proactively and independently
• To ensure all material receipts are completed in an acceptable and timely manner in accordance to the Good Receipt procedure
• To locate all incoming goods into the correct location, identified and located within the WM system, ensuring that correct labelling has been applied in accordance with the Good Receipt procedure
• To allocate, pick and issue materials to the manufacturing plant as detailed in the pick list to maintain production in a timely manner
• To remove materials returns from the returns area and locate in the correct area and within the site WM system location
• To ensure that all shipments, both internal and external are accompanied by the correct documentation, are packaged correctly and are transported by the designated carrier
• To be able to generate all required paperwork including pick lists, invoices, export docs and packing notes as required
• To provide cover for colleagues and to participate in any safety or business enhancement programmes as designated by the Warehouse Manager
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and projects as required and as they relate to the Warehouse
• Maintain the highest standard or professional, ethical and safe behaviour
• Maintaining a high standard of health and safety throughout the warehouse, to include security, general housekeeping and SAFE observations
• Administer daily cycle counts and to carry out general stock administration
• Undertake other duties as required by Management across the site
• These roles do not carry a shift premium as classed as days.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
- Location: Heanor, Derbyshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Steven Jakara
- Tel: 01617463311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000549671
- Posted: 2021-01-22 13:14:35 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Production Operative
- Reach and PPT driver
- Warehouse Operative (NIGHTS)
- FLT Reach Truck Driver
- Warehouse Picker & Packer
- Warehouse Packer
- FLT Reach Truck Driver
- HGV Class 2 C Stationery Delivery Driver
- Machine Operator
- FLT Counterbalance Driver- 2pm-10pm
- FLT Bendi Driver 1500-2300
- FLT Bendi Driver 0800-1630
- FLT Counterbalance Driver 0830-1700
- Order Picker/Packer
- CNC Press Brake Opertor
- Machine Operative
- CNC Miller & Operator
- Production Operative (2pm-10pm)