Complex Care Support Worker
Do you experience supporting individuals with complex care?
We are looking for people to join our fantastic team supporting customers local to Swindon and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for Support workers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our team.
We support customers with many different and complex needs with daily tasks including:
, Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene dressing and grooming
, Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
, Supporting social activities - local support groups.
First City is a leading organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own home.
First City provide tailored packages of care to highly dependent individuals with a strong reputation for delivering an extremely high-quality service.
This is a great chance to be part of a growing team that delivers advanced care and improves the lives of customers with the following conditions:
, Multiple sclerosis
, Cerebral Palsy
, Motor neurone disease
, Acquired brain injuries
, Learning & physical disabilities
The following experience would be an advantage:
, Previous complex care, high dependency experience
, Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
, A caring, empathetic, and compassionate attitude
This is an opportunity to become part of a dedicated and trusted team.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Employment subject to satisfactory references, enhanced DBS check and full completion of company induction
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £8.72 - £9.12 per hour
- Location: Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: First City Recruitment Solutions
- Tel: 01793 313044
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-01-25 07:04:54 -
- View all Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from First City Recruitment Solutions
- Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Childrens Support Worker
- Homecare Assistant
- Support Worker - Autism and Epilepsy
- Weekend Homecare Assistant
- Evening Homecare Assistant
- Apprenticeships Coordinator – 12 month FTC
- “Careers in Care” Recruitment Co-ordinator – 12 month FTC
- Care Assistant - Immediate starts
- Care Assistant – Nights - Immediate starts
- Weekend Care Assistants
- Reablement Support Worker
- Care Home Support Worker
- Weekend Care Assistant - Nights
- Support Worker One to One Care (Days)
- Support Worker One to One Care (Nights)
- Care and Support Worker
- Brokerage Officer - Swindon and Home Working
- Homecarer - Isle of Wight
- Healthcare Assistant