B2BC Saas Company
Up to £75k
Are you a Product Manager tired of being held back? Do you have too many hoops to jump through? Do you wish you were focusing on a design led product where you can run with your ideas and bring them to life?
If that's the case, this may be the role for you.
This company are looking for their very first Product Manager, to work closely with the CEO and UX/UI Designer, to be a product vision leader by developing new product ideas and seeing them through start to finish.
You'll be creating satisfying, compelling experiences for users of a product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis.
We are looking for someone creative, technical and with strong problem-solving skills.
A key part of this role is an understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and also of wireframing tools, to enable you to work closely with the Designer.
If you'd like to know more about this position, please contact me, Emma Storey, at email@example.com to arrange a call.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior .Net Developer
- Lead Fullstack
- Fullstack PHP Developer
- DevOps Engineer - Are you the smartest person in the room?
- Senior Java Developer £80,000 - £100,000
- Java Developer - £55,000 - £80,000
- Scrum Master with purpose! SAFe, Agile - Remote, Share Options
- Python Developer
- .NET Developer
- PHP Developer - Fully Remote
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + Equity
- React Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- C++ Contractor
- Senior Electronics Engineer - Low Level Analogue
- Senior FPGA - High Speed
- Financial Administrator
- RF design Engineer - Jammer Experience
- Communication Algorithm Engineer - DSP, C++, RTL