Clinical Trial Associate
The Clinical Trials Associate (CTA) will support the clinical team to accurately update and maintain clinical systems and/or trackers within project timelines; prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports.
Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
Perform review and reconciliation of trial master files for accuracy and completeness.
Work will be completed under moderate supervision.
Routine work may require little to no instruction.
- Supports all phases of clinical study activities (feasibility, start-up, maintenance, and close-out)
- Ensure that the TMF filing plan is up to date, filing and archiving project documentation is accurate and complete in the eTMF.
- Under the supervision of the study manager assist with creating, updating and maintaining project trackers.
- Attend CRO teleconferences/meetings when applicable.
- Track clinical trial site agreements and upload the appropriate project space.
- Prepare requests for clinical trial insurance.
- Assist with investigator meeting planning meetings, including entering clinical meetings into the appropriate systems.
- Attend investigator meeting as applicable
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Demonstrated experience in a Clinical Operations function gained within a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Proficient in TMF systems, filing, review and reconciliation on a global level
- Proficient in word and excel, familiar with power point
- Good understanding of clinical research
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate across different levels
Please only apply if you have previous CRO or Pharma experience in a similar function.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Project Manager
- Transport Planner - Hampshire - Up to £35k
- Systems Engineer
- Junior Civil Litigation Lawyer- RQ413814
- Hr Data, Systems And Establishment Specialist 5163786
- Electronics Test Lead
- Azure Migration Programme Manager - 105039-1
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Embedded Tester - 105037-1
- Fire & Life Safety systems engineer
- Bioanalysis Project Manager (PK Bioanalysis)
- Fire Systems Technician - 6 months FTC
- Test Solutions Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer - London or Surrey
- Senior Engineer
- Planning Assistant
- Integration & Repair Engineer
- Quality Control Scientist - Chemical Testing
- Programme Manager
- Business Development/Technical Sales Team Manager