Project Engineer - Swadlincote
Salary Circa £24k Depending on Experience.
Our client is the UK's largest Steel Lintel manufacturer and Europe's fastest growing Roof Window manufacturer.
With a strong focus on innovation, the company has grown to its present position in the marketplace by establishing a reputation for reliable supply of quality specialist products.
Their history has been one of relentless expansion and continuous innovation whilst redefining the meaning of service in the construction industry.
Production facilities in South Derbyshire, Cwmbran, Cookstown and Poland provide an efficient, flexible and ergonomic working environment, which is part of the culture of their quality and service.
They are now looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team
Purpose of the Job
* To plan, design, execute, monitor and control your projects.
* Ensure all costs are recorded and appropriate to the project design, and that any variations from the original order are recouped from the Client.
* Ensure client expectations are met by ensuring prompt replies to queries, implementing comments and meeting site delivery dates.
* Communicate with the project Detailer to ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with the clients' project requirements, and that NCR's are kept to a minimum throughout your multiple projects
Reporting in to the Senior Project Engineer, this is a great opportunity to develop your career and if you think you possess the necessary skills, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Assistant Architect - Part 2 or 3
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Surveyor
- Ethics Manager
- Granite Pavers
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Back End Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Snr Data Product Manager : Remote (A/B testing)
- Snr Product Manager : Remote (Data Products, A/B, multivariate testing)
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Lead Security Cloud Architect (AWS)