Delivery Assurance Manager/Project Support Officer- 5155595
Delivery Assurance Manager/Project Support Officer- Daventry- 12 month FTC-£36K Plus excellent benefits.
I am looking for an experienced Business Assurance/Change Manager to join a large telecommunications company based in Daventry.
The role will involve Capturing, tracking and managing Customer Change as well as;
-Drive impact assessment and costed change options
-Own the Change Management process
-Coordinate Customers, internal Delivery Teams and Suppliers throughout the change lifecycle including logging, analysis, review, detailed technical and commercial assessment and responses.
-Own the Risk and Issues management process and policy.
-Facilitate Risk and Issue management at the project, programme and directorate level within CIP Telecoms.
We are looking for a change or business process manager who has Previous experience in a role that encompasses the management and execution of change, risk and issues management processes and procedures.
Ideally you will also have a background in telecoms.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR ON 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Project Manager
- Transport Planner - Hampshire - Up to £35k
- Systems Engineer
- Junior Civil Litigation Lawyer- RQ413814
- Hr Data, Systems And Establishment Specialist 5163786
- Electronics Test Lead
- Azure Migration Programme Manager - 105039-1
- Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Embedded Tester - 105037-1
- Fire & Life Safety systems engineer
- Bioanalysis Project Manager (PK Bioanalysis)
- Fire Systems Technician - 6 months FTC
- Test Solutions Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer - London or Surrey
- Senior Engineer
- Planning Assistant
- Integration & Repair Engineer
- Quality Control Scientist - Chemical Testing
- Programme Manager
- Business Development/Technical Sales Team Manager