Project Manager: An experienced, operations focussed Project Manager is required to take responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, and completion of specific projects, ensuring the delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
Established in 1999 our client is a family run business that takes pride in the people who work with them and the work they deliver for clients.
Despite the difficulties in 2020 they have continued to grow and are now looking to expand the team.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple ongoing projects totalling up to £5m or more.
Project values range between £10,000 and £500,000.
You will be commercially driven, understanding the need for effectiveness and efficiency to balance quality and maximise profitability.
You will have been responsible for interpreting specifications and contract requirements and be able to deliver fully compliant solutions and delivery plans, identifying and managing risk.
Experience of working within operational teams with the ability to plan ahead, manage and communicate well with the team, suppliers and contractors is essential, as is managing performance when needed.
- Strategically plan and manage the allocated projects to ensure they are completed smoothly.
- Manage the costs on the project to ensure that the profitability of the projects is maximised and budgets are achieved.
- Ensure that the projects are carried out in an efficient manner and labour is managed to make sure this is utilised efficiently.
- Ensure that the communication with the customers is maintained at a good standard and they are kept updated throughout the project.
- Attend sites to make sure the works have been carried out as necessary and liaise with the customer as to our requirements.
- Ensure the works have been completed to the correct standard and the customer is happy with the works.
- Manage and utilise sub-contractors where necessary to ensure they are delivering the correct service and quality of product.
- Liaise with the Engineers to ensure they are aware of the project and what they are required to complete.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.
- Proven track record of cost savings.
- Building and maintain customer and colleagues' relationships through clear communication.
- Experience in delivering projects on time.
- Exhibit Honesty, Integrity and Loyalty.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a flourishing, friendly, and progressive company to whom teamwork is especially important.
Our client works hard to ensure they provide quality solutions which give their customers peace of mind.
They are passionate about the work they do, positive and solution focussed.
We're looking for people who understand this and feel the same way.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Youth Support Worker - 12 month contract
- Regional Director – IT Business Development
- Sales & Marketing Executive
- Biocidal Regulatory Executive
- Software Engineer
- Junior Estimator
- Sales Research Executive
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer
- Kitchen Showroom Administrator
- Head of Product Innovation and Research
- Sales Ledger Assistant
- Plant Production Engineer
- Supply Chain Planner
- Customer Service Representative
- Development Formulation Scientist – Skin Disinfection
- 3rd Line Support & Installation Engineer
- Customer Support Executive
- Machine Operator x 2
- Customer Marketing Manager
- International Regulatory Executives