Marketing Manager - SaaS with a purpose - Bristol / Remote
Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing - SaaS / Software, B2B - Bristol based company.
Fully Remote opportunity.
Are you an experienced, hands on Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity where you can have true responsibility in making a positive impact on a companies growth, whilst helping deliver products and solutions that are making a genuine difference in the world.
Our client is able to offer just that.
Their products are making a difference in child and animal welfare, supporting the improving of lives overseas through to helping reduce crime.
They now need a Marketing Manager (this will be Head of Marketing really) to take the amazing work they have done thus far and turn all aspects of their Marketing (Web, Branding, Engagement, Events and Product) to the next level.
This is both a planning and execution role, so need a Marketing Manager that gets satisfaction out of both creating ideas but also rolling up their sleeves to deliver them, whether that is writing white papers, managing a website redesign through to organising and running an event.
There will be a budget and lots of support, so identifying and working with exceptional suppliers will definitely be a part of this role.
You will not be on your own.You will be working closely with the owners of the business, so the chance to influence is key.
Some of the key objectives for you will be:
- Build and deliver an exceptional content creation process that will delight their current and new customers.
- Redesign their website to link with their values and all the exceptional work they are doing.
- Pick up, manage and make a success of their high profile events that are a major party of their strategy.
As momentum builds, they will look for you to build a team and to lead the function.
What are they looking for from you:
- Experience in B2B and ideally IT / Software Solutions Marketing
- A blend of experiences across planning Marketing initiatives through to executing them.
There is not going to be an ivory throne for this role quite yet!
- A passion for the full Marketing lifecycle, but demonstrable abilities in brilliant writing, brand building, customer engagement + more is key.
Salary is negotiable for this role but expected to be in the region of £50,000 - £70,000 + benefits.
My client want all their employees to share in their journey and success, so Share Options form part of the package.
To apply please send your details to Henry at ISL for a confidential first conversation.
This role is critical and will be interviewing throughout February.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior .Net Developer
- Lead Fullstack
- Fullstack PHP Developer
- DevOps Engineer - Are you the smartest person in the room?
- Senior Java Developer £80,000 - £100,000
- Java Developer - £55,000 - £80,000
- Scrum Master with purpose! SAFe, Agile - Remote, Share Options
- Python Developer
- .NET Developer
- PHP Developer - Fully Remote
- Senior Java Developer - up to £80,000 + Equity
- React Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- C++ Contractor
- Senior Electronics Engineer - Low Level Analogue
- Senior FPGA - High Speed
- Financial Administrator
- RF design Engineer - Jammer Experience
- Communication Algorithm Engineer - DSP, C++, RTL