Health Care Assistant - Emergency Duty Team
Experienced Health Care Assistant required to support across Devon for Covid-19 on-call team.
Please note you will be working in a covid positive environment.
Full PPE and regular testing available.
Shifts available Monday - Sunday 8:00-20:00
Benefits for you as the Health Care Assistant:
- Full-time and part-time hours available
- Paid to be on-call
- Paid training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
- Fuel expenses paid
Requirements for you as the Health Care Assistant:
- Enhanced DBS Child & Adult on the update service
- Experience working with vulnerable people, including dementia and palliative care
- Experience working with vulnerable adults with learning difficulties
- Encouraging and supportive attitude
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
Location - Devon
If you are interested in this Health Care Assistant role, please call Emily Game on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation