Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Milton Keynes
Salary: £33,633 - £35,335 (£16.80-£17.65 p/h)
Our established client who is provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people are looking to recruit a number of Registered Nurse join their established team in Milton Keynes.
Do you have an interest in complex care within a home setting?
Clinical skills will need to include tracheostomy care, peg care, catheterisation, venepuncture, end of life care, NIV ventilation, and medication administration.
Our client Fosse unit provides complex medical care and neurorehabilitation services for adults.
The unit can support residents who require 24/7 monitoring due to poor medical stability, up to and including those who require non-invasive (external tubation), but permanent, ventilation.
Residents are supported who remain in a minimally aware state following brain trauma where they are largely bed bound and require all needs meeting.
* A Registered Nurse
* Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
* Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
* To be considered for a Senior position you would need to have 2 years experience within a relevant resident group
Hours: They offer both part time/fulltime hours however you would need to be able to work 12 hour shifts.
As well as a competitive salary, they also offer their employees a range of excellent benefits, including;
* pension scheme
* Subsidised meals
* Free parking
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniforms
* Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
* Be a part of an innovative culture
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Car Sales Executive
- Learner Support & Guidance Co-ordinator
- Curriculum Lead
- Vice President of HR
- Early Years / Montessori Teaching Practitioner
- Nursery Nurse / Educator
- Nursery Nurse/Educator
- Nursery Manager
- Mobile QA Engineer, Remote  (Auto/Manual)
- Pest Control Technician
- Research Engineer in Reinforcement Learning
- Software Engineer - Research Platform
- Research Scientist in Reinforcement Learning
- Research Intern
- PhD Research Intern
- Information Security Officer
- Senior Sales Executive - Protein Design Product
- Front End React Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Pest Control Technician