Our client is aleading construction equipment company currently seeking a HGV Driver for their centre in Thatcham.
You will need a valid HGV licence (minimum Class 2) and a valid CPC licence. Plant loading and loading experience is desirable, but training is available.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery and collection of plant as well as ensuring the working order of your vehicle and safely securing all loads carried.
Duties also include: planning delivery schedules and routes; loading and unloading plant machinery; making sure loads are safely secured; following traffic reports and altering your route if necessary; completing delivery paperwork.
This is a permanent role, Monday – Friday, 42.5 hours per week.
You will receive a competitive salary related to experience and excellent company benefits including pension and life assurance.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from any suitably qualified person.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Salary Negotiable
- Location: Thatcham, Berkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Client Recruitment Team
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: A210201N1
- Posted: 2021-02-01 14:42:59 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Junior Developer
- Experienced Groundworker - 2 Man Gang
- Labourer - Groundwork
- Maintenance Engineer - Production / Manufacturing
- Mobile Service Engineer
- Area Hire Manager - Sales
- .NET Developer - Remote within UK
- Service Engineer
- Forklift Driver / Warehouse & Transport Assistant
- Skilled Sheet Metal / Fabricator Worker
- IT Service Technician
- Vehicle Installations Manager
- Technical Analyst
- Sourcing and Quote Executive - Training & Learning
- SEO Manager / Director - Digital Marketing
- Quality Assurance Manager - Food Production