HR Administrator - West Berkshire Council
West Berkshire Council - Hr Administrator
Location: Market Street, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5LD (Initial office presence required then home working.)
Contract: This post is initially for 3 months but may be extended.
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Payrate: £10.01 an Hour
To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Human Resources Service, including PA duties supporting the Head of Service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Efficient and timely diary management, on behalf of the Head of Service, and the organisation of and support to meetings.
To perform a range of financial tasks using Agresso e.g.
processing of creditor invoices, preparation of debtor invoices and purchase orders.
To produce, format and circulate a range of documents using Microsoft Office, including letters, spreadsheets, reports, minutes and bundles (Issue Manager),
ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
To handle a range of queries from employees and managers by telephone, email and face to face referring to colleagues as appropriate.
To create, maintain and update electronic and paper files and records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of information and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
To collect, process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security, and then to manipulate and extract the information held in order to produce basic reports or analyses as requested.
To provide a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Service e.g.
To contribute as appropriate to the further development of systems and processes by identifying and then pursuing any opportunities for service improvement.
To be responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all stationary for the whole HR department.
To carry out any other duties which may be required commensurate with the role.
Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
Adhere to the standards set out in the WBC competency framework.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email email@example.com
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Customer Service Adviser - Adur District Council
- Emergency Planning Officer - Devon
- Information and Guidance Advisor - Barnsley
- Procurement and Contracts Manager - Ormskirk
- Finance Business Partner - Worcester
- Administrator - Gloucestershire County Council
- Personal Advisor- North West London
- Children's Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
- Technical Officer - Leeds
- Grants Admin Assistant - Northumberland County Council
- Business Analyst - Worcester
- Senior Public health Principal - Merton
- Family Support Worker- Liverpool City Council
- HR Business Partner - Rotherham
- Mobile Phone Technical Support - Barry
- Building Control Surveyor - Reading
- Children's Residential Support Worker- Challenging Behaviour
- Community Safety Manager - Barry
- Infection Prevention & Control Co-ordinator - Merton
- Senior Occupational Therapist - WPUR Service