Senior Stem Cell Technician
We are currently looking for a Senior Stem Cell Technician to join a leading contract research organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Senior Stem Cell Technician you will be responsible for the routine delivery and maintenance of quality stem cell lines for drug discovery.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with experience in stem cell culturing to being their career in the lab or for an experienced stem cell laboratory technician.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with review to turn into a permanent role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Stem Cell Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Culturing, isolating and differentiating cell lines such as human embryonic stem cells (hES), induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS) and other primary cells
Demonstrating aseptic techniques
Preparing cell lines for high throughput screening as well as recombinant neurodegenerative cell line generation
Recognising any potential issues that could affect successful cell culturing
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Stem Cell Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a life science degree such as biomedical science, biochemistry, biology, translational medicine, stem cell and regeneration.
A placement is desirable.
Proven industry experience in cell culturing of stem cells however, relevant laboratory experience with techniques is acceptable
A working knowledge and practical experience with mammalian stem cell culturing, aseptic techniques, maintenance of cell lines.
Key Words: Cambridgeshire / senior laboratory technician / laboratory technician / stem cell culturing / mammalian cell culturing / aseptic techniques / cell line / cell line generation/ cell culture / stem cell / GLP / life sciences/ biopharmaceutical / hES / iPS / pluripotent / graduate
- Start: 03/02/2021
- Rate: Â£18000 to Â£27000 Per: annum
- Location: Cambridgeshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634087
- Posted: 2021-02-03 16:39:37 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Technician
- QC Microbiologist - Environmental Monitoring
- QC Analyst
- Senior Scientist - Antibody Expression
- Technical Support Specialist
- CMC Project Manager - Biologics
- Downstream Process Scientist
- Analytical Team Leader
- Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Sales Engineer - South East
- Quality Director
- Technical Officer - In-Vivo
- Business Manager
- Senior Scientist / Team Lead - Bioconjugation
- Team Lead - Translational Rsearch / Immunoassays
- Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Fuels Team Leader
- Real World Evidence Scientist
- Scientific Programme Manager