GPW requires a secretory for a permanent role based in the Worsley area.
The work will consist of scanning documents and uploading to the system, sorting O&M Manuals.
The ideal candidate must have good IT skills in microsoft office which include outlook, excel, word and dropbox.
It would be preferable if you have previous experience in a construction environment but not essential.
The working hours are Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm but there is some flexibility.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Small Works Manager
- Product Engineer Electrical / Electronics
- Technical Sales Engineer PTFE and Sealing
- Controls Connectivity & Asset Integration Lead (Home Based)
- FLT Telehandler
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sales Administrator Customer Services
- HVAC Building Services Field Service Engineer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Regional Sales Manager
- Brick layer
- CompEX Electrician- Maintenance- E108956
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Revit CAD Technician
- Senior Supply Chain Manager
- CHP Site Manager
- Customer Service Adviser
- Field Service Calibration Engineer (Electronics / Electrical)