Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager - Base Location Scotland or Ireland (West Lothian, Troon or Greater Cork)
Salary: Very Competitive
My Client is a leading timber processor in Ireland & UK with a strong growth story.
As a leader in the Green Tech industry, they are a growing, dynamic and innovative organisation with ambitious growth plans.
They supply both the Irish and UK markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries.
They also manufacture timber frame homes and engineered roof trusses for the house building sector.
Reporting to the Head of Group Sales, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic sales team and have ownership of the operations of the sales process across the business in the delivery of the sales strategy.
As a critical member of the sales management team, this person will act as a support role to the Head of Group Sales.
The role is a critical point of contact between Sales and Operations ensuring plans are aligned to deliver high-quality customer service.
The successful candidate will lead and own the centralised operation of the ERP system including maintaining group-wide pricing and CRM adoption across the entire sales team.
They will be required to frequently travel in the UK and Ireland to support sales process implementation.
* Manage the interfaces between sales and operations across all sites to ensure that production and sales plans are aligned.
* Produce and develop group weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance reports.
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills in the interpretation of sales process data.
* Manage and optimise the group-wide sales process to enable data-driven performance.
* Focus on removing bottlenecks and driving automation and process improvements.
* Create a sales operations plan aligning our services with the customer's journey.
* Ensure all invoicing, pricing, and customer terms are maintained and optimised.
* Own the ERP/CRM sales administration and set up, ensure the sales team maintain customer data.
* Consistently try to simplify workflows and communication via our ERP/CRM
* Develop the required sales technology stack that includes sales tools and workflows to enable the delivery of the Group sales strategy.
* Ensure the sales process evolves to meet the needs of the business as it grows.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* You will be a strongly analytical individual with an ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions about process improvements and efficiencies to improve the sales team performance.
* A business degree or relevant equivalent qualification is required,
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in business analytics or managing ERP/CRM systems.
* An in-depth knowledge and experience of ERP and/or CRM systems is essential
* Experience of sales in the B2B sector would be an advantage.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Assistant Architect - Part 2 or 3
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Surveyor
- Ethics Manager
- Granite Pavers
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Back End Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Snr Data Product Manager : Remote (A/B testing)
- Snr Product Manager : Remote (Data Products, A/B, multivariate testing)
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Lead Security Cloud Architect (AWS)