A client of mine in Coalville is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor on an initial 3 Month contract.
The position as a Building Surveyor will assist the Property Services Team in all aspects of delivery of the client's planned investment and capital programmes for corporate and commercial buildings.
- Ensuring compliance with building industry regulations with regard to improving and refurbishing the client's corporate and commercial buildings and keeping the property management system up to date
- Ensuring the building and maintaining of effective relationships between the team, contractors, customers and stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of planned, improvement projects and work programmes
- Designing and managing projects effectively including monitoring progress and controlling expenditure within budget
- Ensuring standards and quality of work meet contractual performance requirements
- Responsible for making contact with tenants where works are to be carried out and ensuring any special needs are identified and as far as possible catered for
- To always see the service through the eyes of the customer and make suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- To constantly challenge self-performance and seek to find improvements
- To carry out duties efficiently and effectively
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- A qualification in a construction or maintenance related discipline equivalent to or higher than a Higher National Certificate or relevant demonstrable experience
- The ability to resolve difficult and complex situations, professionally, tactfully and diplomatically
- Strong commercial property management skills
- Significant experience in the successful delivery of high quality planned investment services
- The ability to lead by example to embrace change.
- Proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to manage projects effectively including monitoring progress, quality of work and controlling expenditure within budget.
- A full driving licence.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Ash on 02392314698 or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Financial Accountant
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Marine Technician (Superyacht Tenders) - Devon