Therapeutic Support Worker - Full Training Provided
Job: Therapeutic Residential Worker - Full Training Provided
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist.
My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Residential Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £25,114
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Experienced Social Worker - Referrals Project
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Mental Health Team
- Assistant Manager - Autism
- Deputy Manager - Autism
- Senior Social Worker - Corporate Parenting Team
- Registered Manager - Autism
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Assistant Director - Learning Disabilities
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Social Worker - Life Planning Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Care Home Manager - Neuro Rehabilitation