Financial Accountant - Market Harborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Permanent full-time position.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer with a global presence.
They have a proven growth track record and are seeking a Financial Accountant to help facilitate the next stage of their growth.
The role forms part of the finance function responsible for accounting and control of the business, ensuring the accurate reporting of results and the safeguarding of the assets of the business.
* Responsible for the preparation of various month end financial reports and analyses;
* Preparation of monthly control accounts and reconciliations;
* Monitor and maintain fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments;
* Assist with bank payments;
* Monthly investigation of Intercompany discrepancies and resolutions
* Assist in the external audit's
* Responsible for the smooth running of the day-to-day accounting function, including integrity of day-to-day processing;
* Assistance in preparation of quarterly VAT returns, including necessary reconciliations;
* Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts;
* Provide cover for the Accounts Payable department;
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Professional (Part) Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA);
* Advanced user of spreadsheets (VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.);
* Ideally a knowledge of SAP accounting software;
* Experience of preparation of monthly accounts;
* Ability to monitor and maintain control accounts and reconciliations;
* Working knowledge of the operation of sales and purchase ledgers; and
* Full UK driving licence.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Manager
- Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
- Countryside Operatives
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote
- Jnr/Mid Full Stack Engineer (Marketing Tech Stacks), Remote
- Lab Technician
- Pest Control Technician
- Quality Administrator
- Screening Nurse
- Head Of Clinical Services (Occupational Health)
- Snr Data Engineer, Remote (AWS/Python or Spark)