Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the North West with the hiring of a Quality Director.
As the Quality Director, you will be responsible for directing and implementing strategies across the business, ensuring compliance with EU & UK regulations.
You will also assist the company with their commercial growth plans, advising how they must operate to be compliant.
Your duties as the Quality Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will need to ensure that the company is currently operating within MHRA regulations and that all quality systems are in compliance with these regulations.
You will need to keep updated with changes in regulations and own the development plans of the quality systems.
You will work extremely closely with the Board and will need to have the gravitas and commercial awareness to advise and encourage stakeholders.
As the Quality Director, you will advise the senior leadership during their exciting growth, on quality standards.
As the Quality Director, you will take charge of the current Quality Team and will need to show managerial experience.
The team will consist of Head's of Quality and QA Officers working in different specialisms.
You will need to oversee the Audit plans, manufacturing and procedure Quality whilst ensuring there is adequate QA coverage throughout.
Lead external relationships with international industry bodies (MHRA, FDA, EMA)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Degree educated, QP status is desirable but not essential.
Proven pharmaceutical industry experience.
Significant quality assurance (QA) leadership experience.
Management of mid to large teams is essential.
Key Words: Quality Director | Head of Quality | QP | Qualified Person | Release | MHRA | FDA | EU | Pharmaceutical
- Start: 19/02/2021
- Rate: Â£100000 to Â£150000 Per: annum
- Location: Bolton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Dan Dawson
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634265
- Posted: 2021-02-19 17:01:52 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Scientist (Biosafety)
- Senior Tech Transfer Specialist - Bioprocess
- Programme Manager
- Account Manager - North West
- Technical Service Engineer - Bioscience
- Technical Leader - Mass Spectrometry (Biologics)
- Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Research Scientist (Antibody/Protein Purification)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Engineering Project Manager
- Technical Support Specialist
- Analytical Technical Leader
- Downstream Process Manager
- Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics
- Tech Transfer Scientist
- DSP Lead Scientist
- Senior Cells Production Shift Technician
- Laboratory Manager
- Senior Fermentation Scientist