Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor | circa £40,000
My Client one of Greater Manchester's highly respected and successful law firms are seeking to appoint a talented Private Client Solicitor to join their highly successful and busy team.
This opportunity would suit an experienced solicitor in Private Client, someone who is ambitious and looking to progress in their career.
The position is to really develop and take charge of the department and you will be given the ability to make it your own.
There is a genuine opportunity to progress to a senior member of the management team.
The firm are very well known in the region, so the quality and quantity of cases coming through is great.
You will be handling this caseload as well as developing and expanding the team further.
You will need to be ambitious and technically minded, with experience in wills, probate, LPA's, trusts, tax and estate planning.
You will ideally be around 5 years PQE but lesser PQE's will be considered if you have the technical experience and willingness to progress.
You will be able to prioritise work and work in a team as well as autonomously.
The firm is very team oriented, so willingness to be part of a strong team is a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity to a Private Client Solicitor to join a great environment with a lovely hard-working team.
Salary circa £40,000 but can be flexible for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest, please call Grace on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Family Solicitor 10 years PQE
- Commercial Property Solicitor -Qualified
- Family Fee Earner/Solicitor
- EL PL Litigator
- Costs Draftsman (PI) | Newcastle
- Non- Contentious Construction Solicitor |Leeds|
- Solicitor (Employment, Pensions and Immigration)
- Legal Secretary PI
- Re-train Costs Paralegal / Trainee Costs Draftsman | Southport
- Costs Paralegal/ Trainee Costs Draftsman - Southport
- Commercial Property Solicitor | Brentwood
- RTA Litigation Fee Earner
- Family and Child Care Solicitor
- Corporate Commercial Associate | 3 PQE | Top 50 Law Firm
- Portal Fee Earner
- Legal Services
- Digital Communications Executive
- Family Solicitor
- Senior Costs Draftsman | Manchester
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Costs Lawyer | London | Top 100 Law Firm