Conveyancer | Middlesex
Are you actively seeking a new Conveyancing opportunity?
My client is an established law firm in Middlesex, looking to recruit a Conveyancer to join their team.
The role will involve managing a caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from start to finish, consisting of a range of Residential transactions such as sale and purchase leasehold and freehold matters.
To be considered for this position, you will be confident in managing your own transactions from start to finish, as you will be required to work with minimal supervision.
You will work to meet CQS quality guidelines, consistently delivering high quality work.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as you will have regular contact with clients, Solicitors and Estate Agents.
To be successful in this position, you will have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines.
, Competitive salary based on experience.
If this Conveyancer role is of interest, please contact Cheyanne Hanson on 0203 7149446 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Costs Draftsman (PI) | Newcastle
- Non- Contentious Construction Solicitor |Leeds|
- Solicitor (Employment, Pensions and Immigration)
- Legal Secretary PI
- Re-train Costs Paralegal / Trainee Costs Draftsman | Southport
- Costs Paralegal/ Trainee Costs Draftsman - Southport
- Commercial Property Solicitor | Brentwood
- RTA Litigation Fee Earner
- Family and Child Care Solicitor
- Corporate Commercial Associate | 3 PQE | Top 50 Law Firm
- Portal Fee Earner
- Legal Services
- Digital Communications Executive
- Family Solicitor
- Senior Costs Draftsman | Manchester
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Costs Lawyer | London | Top 100 Law Firm
- Costs Draftsman | Manchester (PI)
- Costs Draftsman | Bristol
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield - Remote Working
- Costs Draftsman | Sheffield | Top 50 Law Firm