Electromechanical Repair Engineer
Electromechanical Repair Engineer - Bromsgrove
Salary - Competitive salary
My client's company was established in 2000 and is an independent UK accredited Servo repair partner.
They are at the forefront of the CNC motor and electronic repair industry and provide a 24 hour option for the repair and service of all AC/DC servo motors, spindle motors and electronics.
They have enabled many of its customers to reduce downtime by as much as 50% through its unique, responsive and customer focused service.
The establishment's expert technicians possess over 40 years of repair and maintenance expertise, through training from the world's leading servo motor manufacturers.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assessment and repair 3 phase AC/DC motors, pumps and gearboxes.
* Reporting faults found on repairs.
* Fully overhauling and repairing motors.
* You will be joining a successful and busy team who work to meet the demands of a wide range of blue chip clients.
* Initiating training for the testing and repairing of a variety of Servo and spindle motors - training will be provided
* Full training will be provided to enable the candidate to test and repair Servo and High Speed Spindle motors of any manufacturer type.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in bench testing, full dismantle, assembly and repair of AC/DC industrial motors is essential
* The ideal candidate will have experience in testing and repairing industrial Servo motors however this is not essential.`
* Experience in testing and repairing 3 phase AC/DC motors, industrial pumps and gearboxes is critical for the role.
* The successful applicant will be conscientious, flexible, have a working knowledge of industrial motors and have a desire to develop themselves professionally
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Full pension scheme
* Employee Wellness Scheme
* 20 days holiday (one day accrued each year of service with maximum 25 days) Excluding Bank holidays
* Excellent overtime rates available
* An investment in career development
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Nurse / Educator
- Nursery Nurse/Educator
- Nursery Manager
- Mobile QA Engineer, Remote  (Auto/Manual)
- Pest Control Technician
- Research Engineer in Reinforcement Learning
- Software Engineer - Research Platform
- Research Scientist in Reinforcement Learning
- Research Intern
- PhD Research Intern
- Information Security Officer
- Senior Sales Executive - Protein Design Product
- Front End React Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Pest Control Technician
- Senior Bio-Engineer
- Senior Business Development Executive
- Research Engineer
- Senior Analyst
- Pre-Sales Engineer