Junior ASP.Net C# Website Developer
Junior ASP.Net C# Website Developer -Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary: £20,000 Approx
A leading creative agency located in the East Midlands is looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Junior ASP.Net C# Website Developer who is able todemonstrate their website development experience but the role does not necessarily require someone who has commercial experience.The potential candidate will be joining a team of over 12 coders, reporting to the Head of the Web Development and the MD.
You should be able to show examples of previous websites you have produced.
The role is to build database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net using C# and web forms (although no graphic design experience is required), to develop a website which matches the design perfectly and to produce Content Management Systems for every website built
* Build database-driven websites and web applications in ASP.Net using C# and web forms
* Build and develop a perfect website which matches the agreed design
* Produce Content Management Systems for every website built
* Liaise directly with the client when a new website is assigned for development
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent HTML/CSS skills
* Proficient with .Net using C# and web forms
* Experience using MS SQL Server to interrogate the database
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Weekend Showroom Host
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Junior Developer
- Business Development Executive
- IT Support Analyst
- Workshop Fitter
- Lead Dynamics Consultant
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Transport Planner
- Pest Control Technician
- Product Sales Manager (AOV/A/B testing)
- Occupational Health Advisor - Part Time
- Audit Senior
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR :  DIGITAL CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER :  COMMS / CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- Lead / Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- 7.5 tonne Driver
- Lead UI Designer - Remote
- Lead UX Designer, remote (User-centric design)