£30,000 - £35,000+ Overtime (£40K+) Benefits + 3 Week Shift Pattern + Training
Great opportunity for a HGV technician who wants to work for a market leader which allows you to earn £40K+ in your first year! With demand increasing, there's a workshop technician position available for an engineer to work on specialist HGV vehicles.
This leading engineering company offers you the chance to earn well through readily available overtime up to £40k+! Enjoy this workshop based position whilst progressing technically via continuous training (via OEM days, their own company facility and external courses) while working on a new fleet of leading vehicles.
* Inspect, service and repair range of vehicles (HGV)
* Fault Finding / Using Diagnostic Equipment
* Workshop based
* 40 hour week days - overtime X1.5 X2
* Mechanical knowledge (Dust Karts, Hydraulics, HGV, Plant, Forklift etc.)
* Electrical experience (Fault finding, Vehicle wiring, diagnostics etc.)
* NVQ or Similar (Time Served)
Please apply now - Tom Jeffries
Keywords: Workshop Engineer, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Automotive
Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Heavy Plant Fitter, Heavy Plant, Forklift Engineer, REME, Plant Fitter, Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, NVQ level 2, NVQ level 3, Plant maintenance, Plant repair, REME, Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Technician, Military, Workshop Mechanic, Car Technician, HGV, Automotive Mechanic, Forklift Engineer, Vehicle Mechanic, Armed Forces, Mechanic, Diagnostics, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, LGV, HGV
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website at futureengineer.co.uk to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £31000 per annum + +Overtime (£40K+) + 3 Week Shift
- Location: Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 8137936
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-02 15:06:08 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Transport Manager
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer (Bridgewater)
- Service Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- CNC Machinist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Bench Joiner
- CAD Architectural Technician
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Service Engineer (DMR Radio Systems)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer