Band 6 RMN, Single Point Access Team
Band 6 Mental Health Nurse.
Single Point of Access Team.
An experienced Mental Health Nurse is needed to join the triage team in Wandsworth.
The role involves assessing, supporting and giving appropriate medical advice to the patients.
The ideal candidate will be fully responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
The hourly rate for the role is £29p/h.
The contract is a long term, NHS contract.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin, and must have previous experience of triage referrals/psychiatric liaison and working in the community.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3-month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: long term
- Rate: Up to £29 per hour + £150 welcome bonus
- Location: Wandsworth, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-02 15:59:18 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Night Care Team Leader
- Senior Business Support Officer
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Single Point of Contact Worker
- Youth Justice Officer
- Support Worker
- Multi Trade
- Multi Trade Worker
- Ground Worker
- Multi Trade UPVC
- Performance and Insight Analyst
- Housing Officer
- Community Support Worker
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Community Nurse