A Local Authority based in Greater Manchester is looking for a HHSRS inspector to join their health & safety team on a short term basis.
This is full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate must hold an HHSRS qualification and/or have extensive experience carrying out HHSRS inspections for other local authorities.
The purpose of the role is to carry out up to 400 inspections in a team of two on occupied temporary accommodation and to assess the standards using the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £18 - £20 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£470 - £530 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £18 - £20 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 09:48:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Night Care Team Leader
- Senior Business Support Officer
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Single Point of Contact Worker
- Youth Justice Officer
- Support Worker
- Multi Trade
- Multi Trade Worker
- Ground Worker
- Multi Trade UPVC
- Performance and Insight Analyst
- Housing Officer
- Community Support Worker
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Community Nurse