£28,000 - £35,000 Basic + Clear Progression Path + Bonus + Pension + Flexible Benefits Package +
Flexible working hours + Private Health Care
Exceptional opportunity to work a managerial role for a bespoke engineering manufacturer where there is a clear progression path up to board level.
Continuous progression available within a company willing to invest in you and progress your career long-term.
First class package on offer along with flexible benefits.
This expanding manufacturer supplies their products to various industries across the UK and internationally.
Thanks to continued expansion, both in the UK and overseas, they are looking to recruit an ambitious department manager who wants to progress their career.
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious company offering board level progression opportunities in a thriving and exciting industry.
* Hands on department manager role
* Managing a team of 15-20 engineers
* Managing the production line and daily operations
* Aiding the company's growth through engineering operations
* Must have leadership experience with a production / technical background
* Must be driven, ambitious and want to progress
* Have experience is setting up / running heavy machinery
* Must live commutable to Falmouth
Keywords: Supervisor, Production Manager, Manager, Department Manager.
Manager Role, Production Supervisor, Team Leader, Team Supervisor, Lead engineer,Production Line, Heavy machinery,Coating Supervisor,Conversion Supervisor, Falmouth.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare + Progr
- Location: Falmouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7949
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 11:18:56 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Transport Manager
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer (Bridgewater)
- Service Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- CNC Machinist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Bench Joiner
- CAD Architectural Technician
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Service Engineer (DMR Radio Systems)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer