Workshop Engineer ( Forklifts )
Workshop Engineer (Forklifts)
£22,000 - £25,000 + Overtime (30K OTE) + Pension + Training + Life Assurance + Compensation Package + Bonuses
Are you a hardworking field service / workshop engineer with strong mechanical and electrical skills working on forklifts looking to join a company where you can maximise your earnings through overtime and bonuses? Enjoy working for a company who progresses internally.
This is a great opportunity to pick up from where you may have left off working on material handling equipment and earning over £30,000 in your first year.
My client has been established since the 1890s and because of planned expansion they are looking for a workshop engineer with prior mechanical engineering experience on forklifts to come in and hit the ground running.
They are looking to progress their employees and develop individual skill sets, investing heavily into the best person for the job long term, whilst earning a great package through overtime.
* Workshop Engineer - Maintenance and service of petrol, diesel, and electric forklift trucks
* Fast paced environment
* 40 Hour working week
* Workshop Engineer - experience fault finding on forklift trucks - hydraulics and pneumatics
* Experience maintaining,servicing, repairing and fault finding on forklifts
* Forklift License ( Advantageous )
* Able to commute to Northampton
Apply now to Charlie Auburn
Keywords:Workshop Engineer, service engineer, fitter, workshop fitter, forklift truck, Plant engineer, forklift engineer, hydraulics, mechanical, diesel engines, mechanic, field engineer, field service engineer, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Rushden, Olney,
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Pension + Training + Job securit
- Location: Northampton, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7949
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 11:21:10 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Transport Manager
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer (Bridgewater)
- Service Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- CNC Machinist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Bench Joiner
- CAD Architectural Technician
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Service Engineer (DMR Radio Systems)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer