Learning Disability Support Worker
Are you an experienced learning disability support worker looking for more flexibility or additional hours to add to your working week?
Then we have the perfect role for you based in the Norwich area!
You will be working in a residential service for adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, communication and sensory impairments and complex health needs.
Due to this, we do require you to have a minimum of 6 months recent experience working within a learning disability/complex needs service.
The rates of pay for this role are up to £13.00 including uplifts for nights and weekends.
The Benefits that Service Care Solutions can offer for you:
- £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- Loyalty reward scheme
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV over to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Night Care Team Leader
- Senior Business Support Officer
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Single Point of Contact Worker
- Youth Justice Officer
- Support Worker
- Multi Trade
- Multi Trade Worker
- Ground Worker
- Multi Trade UPVC
- Performance and Insight Analyst
- Housing Officer
- Community Support Worker
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Community Nurse