Senior Ecologist - Nottingham
Salary - £35,168
Our Client is a specialist ecological consultancy which seeks to provide the highest quality of service, tailored to the needs of its clients.
They are expanding client base reflects their ability to provide accurate, cost-effective solutions for their clients varied ecological needs.
Offering an opportunity for an experienced Senior Ecologist, looking for a new challenge in a growing multi-disciplinary, team-focused consultancy.
Responsibilities to include:
Line Management and Supervision
Management of Resources and Projects
Business Development and Client Liaison
Compliance and Governance
* hold one or more protected species survey licences (including a Level 2 bat licence) and
* have demonstrable experience in wildlife mitigation and
* have previously acted as Named Ecologist on Natural England mitigation licences for bats, great crested newts or other European Protected Species?
The minimum experience levels required for this role are:
* Extensive experience in a senior role within a consultancy setting
* Protected species survey licence(s)
* Demonstrable and extensive experience in wildlife mitigation design, having previously acted as Named Ecologist on Natural England mitigation licences for bats, great crested newts or other European Protected Species
* Excellent species ID skills, including botanical (Phase 1 habitat survey)
* In-depth understanding of current legislation, policy and industry best practice
* Excellent communication, project management, reporting and organisational skills
* Experience of managing the work of other ecologists
* Ability to forge strong client relationships
* A full driving licence is required as there will be regular travel to sites
Excellent Benefits Package.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Application Support Analyst / Developer
- Senior Technical Sales Executive
- Chartered Structural Engineer - Associate
- Technical Manager
- Payroll Administrator
- HR & Recruitment Administrator
- Nursery Manager
- Bathroom Showroom Sales Executive
- Countryside Operatives
- Supply Chain Manager
- Senior Car Sales Executive
- Client Support Engineer
- Mid/Senior UI Designer (Web/Mobile/App)
- Offshore Wind Market Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- Domino Notes Developer/Administrator
- Car Sales Executive
- Junior UI Designer (Typography)
- Marketing/ CRM/ Campaigns Executive, Remote