£26,000 - £30,000 Basic + Unlimited Overtime + Technical Progression + Company Van + Stay away from home + Mobile phone + Generous holiday package + Pension
Join a market leading garage equipment company where you can boost your earnings through unlimited overtime.
Excellent opportunity to join a marketing leading company as a pipefitter who trains, develops and pays their engineers well.
Fantastic opportunity to earn a good package within a stable and growing industry.
This company is a specialist garage equipment service and installation firm who are growing despite the current global pandemic.
As an expanding company, they are now looking to add an additional pipefitter to their team to help deal with the demand of their increase in work.
Excellent opportunity to earn over £40,000 with consistent and unlimited overtime.
* Pipefitter role - heavy duty / commercial / industrial environment
* Carry out full range of commercial plumbing tasks (Ducting, piping etc)
* Manual handling / heavy lifting required
* Stay away required - 4 nights per week (Monday to Friday)
* Must have experience as a pipefitter
* Need experience working within a commercial or industrial environment
* Happy to work away from home Monday to Friday every week (4 nights per week)
* Live commutable to Hull / York
Apply now to SE831
Keywords: pipefitter, pipe fitter, plumbing, ducting, piping, garage equipment, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, technician, Doncaster, Hull, York, Sheffield, Leeds.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £26000 - £30000 per annum + Unlimited Overtime + Technical P
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7952
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 17:24:37 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- CAD Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer ( Security )
- Quality Manager
- Water Treatment Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer (CAD)
- Field Service Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Electrical Panel Wirer (Panel Building)
- Technical Estimator
- Drainage Engineer
- Mechanical Pump Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy/Light Plant)
- Business Development Manager
- Electrical Maintenance engineer
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Patient Care Equipment)
- Technical Support Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer