Installation Engineer (Garage Equipment)
£27,000 - £30,000 Basic + Unlimited Overtime + Technical Progression + Company Van + Stay away from home + Mobile phone + Generous holiday package + Pension
Join a market leading garage equipment company where you can boost your earnings through unlimited overtime.
Excellent opportunity to join a marketing leading company as a installation / field service engineer who trains, develops and pays their engineers well.
Fantastic opportunity to earn a good package within a stable and growing industry.
This company is a specialist garage equipment service and installation firm who are growing despite the current global pandemic.
As an expanding company, they are now looking to expand their installation / field service engineer team to help deal with the demand of their increase in work.
Excellent opportunity to earn over £40,000 with consistent and unlimited overtime.
* Field Service / Installation Engineer role - carrying out various mechanical installations
* Installation of all garage equipment / MOT testing equipment / Vehicle Lifts
* Manual handling / heavy lifting required
* Stay away required - 4 nights per week (Monday to Friday)
* Must have experience with heavy mechanical installation / garage equipment
* Strong mechanical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes)
* Have a background as an installation / field service engineer or similar
* Live commutable to Hull
Apply now to SE830
Keywords: Installation Engineer, install engineer, installation, install, Field service engineer, service engineer, garage equipment, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, technician, Doncaster, Hull, York, Sheffield, Leeds.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £27000 - £30000 per annum + Unlimited Overtime (OTE £40,000+
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7952
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 17:30:30 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Transport Manager
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer (Bridgewater)
- Service Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- CNC Machinist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Bench Joiner
- CAD Architectural Technician
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Service Engineer (DMR Radio Systems)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- CCTV Service Engineer