Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Garage Equipment)
Kent / Essex
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £40,000) + Training + Technical Progression + Van + Pension
This market leading installation and service company is looking for a highly motivated field service engineer that wants to earn over £40,000 in their first year.
Be rewarded with an industry leading package but benefit from personal development of your skill set and the potential to earn very well with overtime.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance and installation of a vast range of garage equipment / vehicle lifting equipment used in the automotive industry UK wide.
Due to a sustained increase in work they are now looking for another field service engineer to join their highly skilled and experienced team.
Excellent opportunity to join a company that looks after their staff and provide the opportunity for you to earn over £40,000.
* Field Service Engineer role - Home based
* Electrical & Mechanical service of garage equipment
* Carry out maintenance, breakdowns and service of MOT testing equipment
* Regional cover field service engineer role
* Must have experience servicing / installation garage equipment
* Strong mechanical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes, lifts, garage equipment)
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / technician (or similar)
* Ex-forces engineers welcomed
* Live commutable to Kent / Essex and happy to travel as a field service engineer
Apply now to SE852
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, mobile engineer, field engineer, garage equipment, garage equipment engineer, REME, Army, Ex forces, Navy, RAF, GEA, vehicle lifts, brake tester, Kent, Essex, Ashford, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Canterbury, Rochester, Tonbridge.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime (OTE £40,000) + Trainin
- Location: Dartford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7952
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-03-03 17:52:55 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Transport Manager
- HVAC Commissioning Engineer (Bridgewater)
- Service Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- CNC Machinist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Bench Joiner
- CAD Architectural Technician
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Key Account Manager
- Senior Service Engineer (DMR Radio Systems)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Field Service Engineer