Scientist - Drug Product Development / CMC
HRS are currently looking for a Scientist in Drug Product Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the North Wales area.
As the Scientist in Drug Product Development you will be responsible for coordinating CMC activities (drug product, fill finish, analytical assay development etc).
This will be a partially lab based role where you will develop, run analytical assays with office/home-based work flexibility.
This will be a fixed term contract - 12 months with possible extension.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist in Drug Product Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Coordinate CMC activities by liaising with stakeholders and project managers in order to define manufacturing processes.
You will ensure laboratory work, data reports and technical reports are recorded properly.
As the Scientist in Drug Product Development you will perform a variety of analytical assays to support the drug product development studies.
Communicate effectively with the wider Drug Product Development team and other departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist in Drug Product Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a BSc / MSc / PhD in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc.
Proven industry experience in drug product process development / CMC.
A strong ability to convey information clearly and speak confidently.
Key Words: Process Development / Product Development / Analytical Assays / CMC / Fill Finish / Stability Studies / Formulation / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biologics
- Start: 04/03/2021
- Rate: Â£28000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Cheshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634544
- Posted: 2021-03-04 17:07:40 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Tech Transfer Specialist - Bioprocess
- Programme Manager
- Account Manager - North West
- Technical Service Engineer - Bioscience
- Technical Leader - Mass Spectrometry (Biologics)
- Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Research Scientist (Antibody/Protein Purification)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Engineering Project Manager
- Technical Support Specialist
- Analytical Technical Leader
- Downstream Process Manager
- Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics
- Tech Transfer Scientist
- DSP Lead Scientist
- Senior Cells Production Shift Technician
- Laboratory Manager
- Senior Fermentation Scientist
- Project Scientist - Bioprocess