We are currently recruiting for a Care Assistant to cover Day Shifts at a Care Home in Malton.
This position is:
* ASAP start
* temporary - initially until March 31st
* day shifts - 07:30 - 19:30
We are looking for individuals with previous experience in care to join a supportive and caring team at a care home in Malton.
You will be required to provide care and support, including personal care, to vulnerable adults and the elderly.
This care home has 3 covid contact beds and you will be required to work in this area, which is classed as a covid contact area.
The people being supported will have been on the same ward as someone who tested positive, but has themselves tested negative.
Full PPE provided and you will be part of lateral flow testing and eventually PCR testing.
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- Night Care Team Leader
- Senior Business Support Officer
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker
- Single Point of Contact Worker
- Youth Justice Officer
- Support Worker
- Multi Trade
- Multi Trade Worker
- Ground Worker
- Multi Trade UPVC
- Performance and Insight Analyst
- Housing Officer
- Community Support Worker
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Community Nurse