Interim QA Consultant
We are currently looking for a QA Consultant to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
As the QA Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring the facility and equipment is developed and procured in a compliant manner, in line with current legislations, guidelines and company requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
In your role as the QA Consultant, you will be providing overall quality oversite to the project, developing a Quality Management System that meets the EU GMP regulations for the facility with a view to gaining a Manufacturing Specials license granted by the MHRA.
You will develop and review User Requirement Specifications (URS) and work with the project team and external providers to ensure they are fit for purpose.
As the QA Consultant, you will ensure the facility has a suitable Planned Preventative Maintenance program in place to meet GMP requirements.
You will also be responsible for validation activities, including the review of IQ, OQ and PQ for the incoming equipment into the facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a related discipline, for example Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry.
Proven industry experience in the area of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and setting up new quality processes relating to a new facility.
A working knowledge and practical experience with current EU GMP and Manufacturing Specials requirements.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / URS / QMS / Manufacturing Specials / CAPA / Deviation / OOS / MOOS / Change Control / IQ / OQ / PQ / GMP / PPM
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 05/03/2021
- Rate: Â£60 to Â£70 Per: hour
- Location: United Kingdom,United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634565
- Posted: 2021-03-05 18:19:45 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Service Engineer - Bioscience
- Technical Leader - Mass Spectrometry (Biologics)
- Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Proteomics
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Research Scientist (Antibody/Protein Purification)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Engineering Project Manager
- Technical Support Specialist
- Analytical Technical Leader
- Downstream Process Manager
- Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics
- Tech Transfer Scientist
- DSP Lead Scientist
- Senior Cells Production Shift Technician
- Laboratory Manager
- Senior Fermentation Scientist
- Project Scientist - Bioprocess
- Consultant Qualified Person (IMP QP)
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist