Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Defence - London
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a Defence company, who specialise in combining world class scientific modelling, market leading AI, mission specific user interfaces and a uniquely flexible and secure deployment model in order to develop a powerful, cutting-edge simulation platform.
This is specifically tailored to the needs of the military, improving the fight-capability of the UK armed services, whilst decreasing the cost of military preparedness.
With the objective of putting customers and their needs at the heart of the sales process, in both pre and post sales management, they are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join a highly successful and rapidly growing global business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop technologies for which there is no precedent.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting key stakeholder relationships.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for relevant customer account management matters
- Work closely with the Programme Management Office in order support them in the success of their roles, assist with challenging client requests and tackle any highlighted concerns, escalating where appropriate.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Help to develop, forecast and track key metrics or milestones to measure customer account success (e.g.
project continuation option submissions and senior level engagement).
- Collaborate with the broader customer team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory and unique points of leverage across accounts.
- Assume responsibility for the success and growth of the business opportunities with the UK MOD.
This is primarily relationship management based with the customer, whilst working closely with cross-functional internal leaders to deliver on this goal.
- Proven account management experience, demonstrating a proven track record of delivering business growth whilst maintaining focus on customer priorities and satisfaction.
- Direct experience in working with or in the UK Public Sector, specifically MOD and central government, with some existing personal network.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to work in a matrixed environment.
- A person of humility, able to provide support, advice and time, nurturing a curious and open-thinking working environment.
- Experience in closing software and services contracts is preferred.
- Experience in the technology sector strongly preferred.
Please note that you may be required to obtain UK national security clearance in the future for this role.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Security Analyst
- Technical Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager - 106509-1
- Controls Software Engineer
- Controls Project Engineer
- Project Manager - Automated Assembly Systems
- PLC Software Programmer
- Procurement Officer
- Domestic Heating Engineer
- Business Administrative Assistant - 106445-1
- HR Services Programmme Management Assistant - 106447-1
- 5158358 (Procurement Manager
- Quality Auditor
- SIEM Specialist
- Senior Buyer
- Validation Manager
- Data Engineer
- Azure Engineer
- HR Adviser