Linux Support Engineer (1st or 2nd Line Support)
This Leading technology company is looking for an experienced Linux Support Engineer (1st Line Support or 2nd Line support) to join their expanding support engineering team.
You will be providing both application support and service management for multiple production and development environments.
This Linux Support engineer will need at least 2 years of experience as 1st Line or 2nd Line support engineer as they will need to communicate about issues with B2B clients and coordinate issue resolution with third parties and development teams.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues.
- Coordinate issue resolution with third parties and development teams
- Out of Hours on Call support will need to be provided.
- prior experience with Linux system support and production systems support
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience Jira with issue tracking systems
- Experience with WEB based applications
- Troubleshooting skills
Currently taking CVs now please get in touch.
- Start: Immediately
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Rashad Saunders
- Tel: 0207 622 6244
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RS01
- Posted: 2021-03-17 15:02:08 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Graduate Developer
- React Software Developer
- Graduate- Cyber Technology Consultant- London
- Android / ios Developer (react native)
- GNSS Engineer
- Embedded C/C++ Engineer - London
- DevOps Engineer – Cambridge - £45,000-£70,000
- BI Analyst - Machine Learning - Cambridge
- C++ Software Developer - London
- Hardware Engineer - ML - Cambridge
- Junior Software Engineer - IOT/ML
- Senior Linux Engineer– Cambridge - Cyber Security
- Systems Software Engineer - London
- DevOps Test Automation Engineer – London
- C++ Software Developer - Surrey
- Embedded Engineer – GNSS - Surrey
- Full Stack Developer- React & Django (Junior-Mid)
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Remote Linux Systems Administrator
- Graduate/ Junior Full-Stack Developer