Safer Gambling Operations Manager
Safer Gambling Operations Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit a senior level and fully experienced Safer Gambling Operations Manager.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will have overall responsibility for the operation of the Safer Gambling Team.
You will need strong leadership skills in this role as you will be collaborating with teams across the business, third party agencies and regulatory bodies.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting Sector, and are continually expanding their brand across the EU and beyond.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an diligent, ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
At least 5 years' experience at senior level within Safer Gambling in the Online Gaming Industry is essential for you to be considered for this position.
What's on Offer? :
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- An annual performance related bonus scheme
- Worldwide medical cover, along with life assurance and critical illness cover
- A relocation package which includes - 6 months free company accommodation, help towards your rent for the first 18 months and one flight back home annually for 2 years
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Reporting and monitoring on the Safer Gambling processes and procedures, and ensuring there is a robust auditable process
- Working with key stakeholders to assess the effectiveness of the Safer Gambling policies, processes and interactions
- Audit and amending manuals and existing procedures, related to Responsible Gambling and compliance in all regulated markets, ensuring they are in line with current regulations
- Be the focal point for all internal escalations relating to Safer Gambling compliance matters
- Identifying key areas of training needs and overseeing Safer Gambling training content
- 5 years minimum, senior level experience in Safer Gambling or Player Protection within Online Gaming
- An in-depth knowledge of the LCCP and guidance notes of the relevant licensing authorities in relation to Safer Gambling and customer interactions.
- High level experience in providing detailed case reviews, presentations and analytical data
- Knowledge of best practices concerning social responsibility for remote gambling
- Ability to analyse and optimise business operations to improve SLA's and efficiency
If you are a senior level and highly experienced Safer Gambling Operations Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRG
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Graduate Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Python Developer
- Systems / SysOps Engineer
- NetOps Engineer
- Senior SEO Strategist
- Senior Marketing Manager
- CRM & Promotions Lead
- BI Analyst
- VP Sales & Account Management - Asia
- Casino Product Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Fraud Director
- Insurance Director
- Head of Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Senior Computational Biologist
- Fullstack Developer