2 x CNC Miller Operator/Setters
CNC Miller Operator/Setter - Portsmouth - PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence manufacturing organisation and we are looking for an experienced CNC Miller Operator/Setter to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth.
This role is on a day shift and part of a company that offers flexibility in your start time/finish.
You will be responsible for setting the machine to ensure it's suitable to run.
Candidates will have these desirable skills:
- Experiences of Mills with Heidenhain language.
- Experience in using a 4th Axis would be advantageous.
- Experience working with a range of materials from Aluminium to Stainless Steel
The role is based in Portsmouth and is commutable from Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham and Southampton.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Auditor
- SIEM Specialist
- Senior Buyer
- Validation Manager
- Data Engineer
- Azure Engineer
- HR Adviser
- Geo-Environmental Consultant - London/Cardiff
- Junior Systems Delivery Officer
- Senior/Principal Ecologist
- Senior UX Designer - 106389-1
- Asset Building Surveyor
- Production Support Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Energy and Sustainability Manager
- Information Governance Manager
- Legal and Compliance Assistant
- Mechanical biased Engineer
- Quality Assurance Officer