CNC Lathe Setter Programmer
CNC Lathe Setter Programmer - Portsmouth - PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence manufacturing organisation and we are looking for an experienced CNC Lathe Setter Programmer to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth.
The role offers flexibility on shift pattern and you can either work the day or the late shift.
You will be responsible for setting the machine to ensure it's suitable to run.
Candidates will have these desirable skills:
- Experience with CNC lathes.
- Experiences of Lathes with Fanuc language.
- Advantageous to have programming experience with live tooling.
- Experience working with a range of materials from Aluminium to Stainless Steel
The role is based in Portsmouth and is commutable from Havant, Waterlooville, Fareham and Southampton.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Regulatory Compliance Specialist (12-month FTC)
- CSV Specialist
- Economic Analyst
- Process Validation Specialist
- Team Administrator-5177053
- Senior Insight Lead
- Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Family Lawyer
- IT Security and Governance Officer - 5176839
- Lead Electronics Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer (RF)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Data Engineer
- C# Software Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Property Manager - Shropshire
- Maintenance Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Validation Engineer