Residential Surveyor - Swansea
My client an Independent Surveying Practice is looking for a Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Swansea.
My client is looking for additional surveyors to carry out bank & building society valuations.
You must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
It is a consultancy-based position; my client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return my client can offer you:
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support
Working Hours: Part-time/full-time hours available
Salary: £30,000 - £80,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Senior Sales Negotiator - Westminster
- Property Photographer - Rochester
- Property Photographer - Horsham
- Sales Manager - Petersfield
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Brentwood
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Hornchurch
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Romford
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Chelmsford
- Mortgage Sales & Development Manager - Essex
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Colchester
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - City of London
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Bishop's Waltham
- Protection and General Insurance Advisor - Nottingham
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - East Anglia
- Senior Wealth Manager - Hitchin
- Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Colchester
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Suffolk (Home-Based)
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Norfolk (Home-Based)
- Mortgage Adviser - High Wycombe
- Financial Adviser Growth Manager - Hitchin