Band 7 First Contact Physiotherapist
Band 7 First Contact Physiotherapist - Rotherham
Job Type: Temporary/Full-Time
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Physiotherapist to fill a first contact physiotherapy role in Rotherham.
We're looking for a physiotherapist who has worked in a primary care setting previously.
The sucessful candidate will will operate at an advanced level of clinical practice with skills to assess, diagnose, treat and manage musculoskeletal (MSK) problems and undifferentiated conditions.
This will involve seeing patients, without prior referral from their GP, to establish a rapid and accurate diagnosis and management plan thus streamlining pathways of care.
The pay rate for this Physiotherapist role is £26-28 per hour (umbrella equivalent), dependent on experience.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy:
- Display energy and passion in the pursuit of service excellence and delivery of a positive patient experience
- Can support the FCP service and Clinical Lead to meet established targets and objectives
- Evidence of advanced MSK/Orthopaedic clinical experience and skills
- Commitment to personal professional development
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- BMS - Histology
- Locum Band 6 Ortho Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 6 Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 7 Neuro Physiotherapist - East London
- Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Mental Health
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Mental Health
- Band 8 Extended Scope Practitioner
- Band 7 First Contact Practitioner
- Band 5/6 MSK Physiotherapist - Private Clinic
- Histology BMS needed in London
- Band 7 Vascular Scientist
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist
- Band 3 Therapy Assistant
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 5 or 6 Histology BMS needed in Somerset
- Band 5 or 6 Histology BMS needed in Manchester
- Band 8 Sonographer
- Band 6 General Radiographer