Business Operations Support
Business Operations Support - West Adderbury
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A market leading business withbranches in over six continents, are looking to recruit a motivated Business Operations & Systems Support Administrator to join their head office team.
This role requires a driven and flexible individual to work with internal managers on projects such as, new systems, new ways of working, and creating plans for company improvements.
This role will provide support for several departments and help grow the business.
You will need be a good problem solver who likes to achieve results.
* Improving and reviewing processes and systems.
* Gaining all round understanding of the business through training, and encompassing all other departments/sites
* Finding ways of improving efficiencies both IT and non IT related
* Gathering management information using SAP, Excel & Access software and analysing the data to provide reports for all departments
* To be involved in special projects - as and when the business needs support
* Assist with IT/Systems problem solving
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A proactive and can do' attitude
* A quick learner
* A background working in a fast-paced office environment with strong administration skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work methodically with strong organisation skills
* The idea candidate will be motivated to get results.
* Experience working as an Operations Administrator is desirable.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: West Adderbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Nicola
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NBO/AR/055249
- Posted: 2021-03-28 23:35:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Weekend Showroom Host
- Mobile Plant Fitter
- Junior Developer
- Business Development Executive
- IT Support Analyst
- Workshop Fitter
- Lead Dynamics Consultant
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Transport Planner
- Pest Control Technician
- Product Sales Manager (AOV/A/B testing)
- Occupational Health Advisor - Part Time
- Audit Senior
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR :  DIGITAL CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER :  COMMS / CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- Lead / Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- 7.5 tonne Driver
- Lead UI Designer - Remote
- Lead UX Designer, remote (User-centric design)