HR Assistant RQ417858
Our client is looking for a HR Assistant to join their team on a 3 month contract in the London area.
The role is to provide an effective HR support and administrative service.
Working with HR Officers and the Recruitment and Retention Manager and other members of the team you will provide day to day support to managers and staff throughout the College.
You will be responsible for providing routine HR advice and processing transactional HR matters on a full range of generalist HR issues including recruitment, guidance on HR policies and processes and the full employee lifecycle.
- To provide routine proactive advice to staff and managers on a full range of HR matters including recruitment, changes to contracts, absence and leaving the organisation seeking input from HR Officers and the Recruitment and Retention Manager and others where appropriate
- To process a full range of transactional HR actions and associated actions, ensuring adherence to legislative requirements and standard HR processes and policies ensuring that records are set up correctly for payroll i.e.
monitoring and completion of probationary periods, end of funding, changes to contracts, end of contracts and processing absence information in a timely manner
- To ensure that the College completes all statutory and preemployment checks in a timely manner seeking advice from HR Officers, Business Partners and other colleagues as applicable.
- To use a range of IT systems to ensure the delivery of a timely and effective service i.e.
an HR and Payroll System, online recruitment system and finance system for the processing of relocation claims.
- To ensure that HR documentation is produced and maintained in a timely manner, including contracts, information on benefits i.e.
raising childcare scheme vouchers, induction and on-boarding information, issuing confirmation of employment letters.
- To participate in manning an HR Hotdesk on main campus, as and when requested
- To provide support to colleagues as applicable including acting as note taker at a range of meetings i.e.
disciplinary, grievance, capability, end of funding and absence management 8.
To provide designated areas of the College with a range of reports/management information on a regular basis as related to the role
- To work proactively as a member of the HR Operations Team providing cover where necessary and working with the HR Officers and Head of HR Operations to seek improvements to service delivery.
- To undertake other duties as directed throughout the year related to specific HR processes i.e.
promotion and reward processes
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Auditor
- SIEM Specialist
- Senior Buyer
- Validation Manager
- Data Engineer
- Azure Engineer
- HR Adviser
- Geo-Environmental Consultant - London/Cardiff
- Junior Systems Delivery Officer
- Senior/Principal Ecologist
- Senior UX Designer - 106389-1
- Asset Building Surveyor
- Production Support Engineer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Energy and Sustainability Manager
- Information Governance Manager
- Legal and Compliance Assistant
- Mechanical biased Engineer
- Quality Assurance Officer