General Operative / Driver
An exciting opportunity has become available to work for our valued client based in Rugby.
This general operative position is based in a busy building merchants site so previous experience with using flatbed vans would be beneficial.
Key duties and Responsibilities for the general operative will be the following -
* Transporting loads from site to site within an 10 mile radius.
* Assisting with loading and unloading.
* Site maintenance and cleaning
* Rack building and restocking
Please note that this is not just a driving position.
The shift is;
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
The pay rate starts at £9.50 per hour
Experience is preferred for this role.
This position is an immediate start.
For an immediate telephone interview please call the Leicester Branch on 01162601437
S&L Personnel is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
S&L Personnel act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.50 - £9.50 Per Hour
- Location: Rugby, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: S&L Personnel
- Contact: Daniel Skelton
- Tel: 0116 2601437
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: General Operative / Driver
- Posted: 2021-04-06 16:52:14 -
- View all Jobs from S&L Personnel
More Jobs from S&L Personnel
- Evening Part Time Office Cleaner
- Part Time Office Cleaner
- CSCS Labourers
- Office Cleaner
- Picker & Packer/ Stock organiser
- Van Driver- Collections
- Warehouse Administrator
- Office Cleaner - Days
- Cleaning operative - Part Time
- Cleaner Full Time
- Commercial Cleaner
- Office Cleaner
- Trainee Knitting Machine Operative
- Refuse Collectors
- Picking Operative
- Packing Operative
- Picking & Packing Operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Class 2 Driver
- Business Administrator