Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland travel
£25,000 - £27,000 Basic on a 37.5 hour week + Expenses allowance + Overtime (£35k OTE) + Manufacturer Training + External Training Courses + Door-To-Door Payments + Company Vehicle + Pension + Package
Are you looking to work a progressive Field Service Engineer role for the best company in the graphic printing industry? Become a technical mechatronic expert in this field by working for the best manufacturer and receive external training in the UK and Germany.
You will benefit from specific training and shadowing qualified technicians for months to help progress your career through the companies grading system, and also increase your salary longer term.
This leading German manufacturer are expanding their technical team due to an influx of work and looking to continue to expand in the UK.
Become a specialist in this market and benefit from excellent long term stability and career prospects.
Perfect role for a candidate looking to earn £35k a year from an amazing package, with the scope to become a master of your trade for a leading manufacturer.
* Field Service Engineer experience
* 1/2 Jobs a day - installation and service work
* Majority of reactive fault finding and repairs but PPM and service schedule work involved
* Covering Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland - occasional stayaway
* £25,000 - £27,000 Basic on a 37.5 hour week + Expenses allowance + Overtime (£35k OTE) + Manufacturer Training + External Training Courses + Door-To-Door Payments + Company Vehicle + Pension + Package
* Field Service Engineer - electrical bias
* Electrical qualifications - (NVQ, C&G, NVQ etc.)
* Experience with fault finding, reading diagrams, three phase motors.
* Living within Northern Ireland
Keywords: field service engineer, field service technician, service technician, field technician, mobile technician, mobile engineer, mobile service engineer, electromechanical, electronic, IT, Networking, software, mechanical, service, repairs, fault finding, printing, printer, photocopier, photocopying, post press, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Bangor, Lisburn, Armagh, Newry, Dungannon, Ballymena, Cookstown, Omagh, Enniskillen, Derry
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £27000 per annum + OEM Training + £35k OTE
- Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 813 7945
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-04-06 16:59:24 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Installation Engineer
- Warehouse Operative (Nights)
- Production Office Planner
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Field Service Engineer (Ireland)
- Trainee Fabricator
- Garage Equipment Installation Engineer
- Installation Engineer (Highways)
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Cabinet Maker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Design Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Junior Gas Suppression Engineer
- Gas Suppression Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Hull)