Our client is a successful business in Stoke on Trent who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a thriving company and market leader.
- Responsible for the day-to-day electrical maintenance of the machinery on site.
- As the Maintenance Electrician you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns which will be time critical to production.
- Responsible for single phase to 3 phase electrical work.
- As the Maintenance Electrician you will be involved with installation, commissioning, maintenance, servicing and repair of a range of production machinery which could include Vats, Pumps, Conveyors and Kilns.
- Involved with routine servicing and continuous improvement of machinery.
- Experience working as a Maintenance Electrician.
- Electrical qualification.
- 17th or 18th Edition qualification is essential.
- ATEX experience/qualification would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of PLCs.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- A hands-on person with a “can-do” attitude to work.
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Able to work to deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
The role would suit a Maintenance Electrician, Plant Electrician, Factory Electrician.
This role is easily accessible from Newcastle under Lyme, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Stone, Crewe.
Hours: Week 1: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm / Week 2: Tuesday-Friday 8:00-4:30pm and Saturday 6:00am-12noon
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Engineer
- Freight Forwarder
- Demand Planner
- Payroll Assistant
- Sales Co-ordinator
- Commercial Graduate
- UC & Cloud Sales Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Business Mobile Sales Executive
- Account Handler - Commercial Insurance Broker
- Marketing & Ecommerce Executive
- New Business Sales Executive
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Graduate Process Engineer
- Telesales/Office Assistant
- Insolvency Administrator
- Assistant PA
- Digital Marketing & Sales Account Executive