An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a person with (Property Claims) experience, and wishing to join a thriving and well established Broker in Manchester..
You will be providing a vital role working with key clients and managing them through the claims process.
Please see below for further details.
Job role overview
To provide an exceptional technical claims service to a range of property clients based in Manchester and London.
- Provide technical guidance and advice on all claims and settlements to both client and team members
- Input and maintain claims data onto the Acturis platform, ensuring that files are accurate, compliant and processed in a timely manner and diaries are kept up to date
- Advise on, handle and resolve Claims matters by phone, email nd in person as appropriate
- Deliver great customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients, ensuring service standards are always met
- Produce up to date Claims reports for inclusion in pre-renewal/renewal reports, or as required by the Account Director/Executive/Handler
- Action Client's requirements/instructions on claims
- Organise and attend claims meetings both internally and with Clients as required
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with Insurers and other suppliers
- Support the Real Estate management team by conducting research, compile data and prepare for meetings/projects that they are involved in
- Ensure Bridge procedures are adhered to
- Ability to liaise adequately with all parties throughout the claims process, including Residents, Managing Agents, Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Contractors, Service providers
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and external factors affecting the Clients Business and sector
- Monitor and report on performance against agreed targets
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority, through CPD.
- Keep up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
- Act with integrity and always maintain Bridge reputation and standards
The successful candidate is likely to have the following skills, attitude and experience
- Minimum 5 years claims experience in a Property and Liability environment.
- Professional qualifications or working towards preferred
- Experience using Acturis and Exel.
- Good planning and organisational skills - prioritising workloads
- You'll need to be a Team player, proactive and appreciate that sometimes you may need to work some unsociable hours to help our clients.
- Able to work methodically and under own initiative with an attention to detail in order to deliver excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and has a positive attitude
- You should be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and manage good working relationships with clients and insurers through building trust and mutual respect
- Have outstanding industry and sector knowledge, maintained through CPD.
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
Should this be of interest and you have the relevant (Property Claims) experience please apply and we will be in-touch very soon.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TELECOMS
- Assistant Accountant
- New Business Exec
- Assistant Underwriter
- DELIVERY CONSULTANT
- TELESALES EXECUTIVE
- Ecommerce Executive
- RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Database Administrator - Fully Remote
- PHOTOGRAPHER - FASHION
- ECOMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR
- RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- SME/Commercial Account Handler
- IT Support Technician
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT
- NEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER