Electronics Engineer - Contract
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER - BILLINGHAM - INSIDE IR35 - £50P/H - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
A world class manufacturing company are currently recruiting for 2 Electronics Engineers to join their team and work on a 6 month contract which will be site based.
The main function of this role will be to support the project design team to design, develop, test and support electronic components and assemblies to support the product portfolio.
You will produce and review technical, quality and production documentation and support new and existing products in order to allow for effective production and deployment of products to market.
This role has been deemed INSIDE OF IR35 and is paying £50p/h.
To be considered for this role you will have worked in a high hazard/high volume manufacturing environment and hold a degree in electronics engineering and have hands on experience of working in an electronics development roles.
Experience with circuit design, testing and electronic production methods are essential along with electronic design of RF systems.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now' button or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Assurance Officer
- SIEM Implementation Expert - Splunk, Arcsight, Sentinel
- Senior Scientist - Immunology
- Construction Manager
- Data Lead / Data Migration Lead
- Signalling Design CRE
- Junior H&S Officer
- Quality Advisor
- EC&I Project Engineer
- Portfolio Information Lead
- E&I Designer
- Test Equipment Design Engineer
- Assistant Financial Business Partner - 5171321
- Site Services Engineer
- MIG & TIG Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Barrel Maker (CNC Machinist)
- Full Stack Developer
- Test Engineer - switchmode power supply
- Area Sales Manager - EMEA - Permanent
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant